Friday, August 27, 2010

Mt East Destroys the Village - July


What I enjoyed about our volcano movie.It was fun making the movie in a group and getting sticky hands from the dough. We could have done our voice over better so it makes more sense.We could work on our paragrahs so the audience. The part we did really well was we cut out the right pieces of the movie and putting the voice over in the right place where the parts are showing. What I learnt from doing this was I found information about volcanoes can do to the land and how people die from volcanoes. I would change the paragrahs and sentences to make sense.Then make the movie and voice over more interesting.
Silas

When I watched my group volcano movie I felt amazing but the part I really like was the
explosions. It was fun. The group movie needed to get better by using more detail. The part that the group mostly did well was the voice over. It was fantastic and good. I learnt to make a volcano erupt. What would I change for next time is my green screen. It was very frustrating as we couldn't make it work all the time.
Jesiah

I enjoy doing our volcano movie because we had help from Miss King doing our volcano movie.
We could have done better by making the volcano look more realistic. One part that we really liked was making our volcano erupt.I learned about helping my group and making movies.
What I will change for next time is to help my group creating our proups and acting more in our voice over.
Onosa'i

No comments: