Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 reflection



This year I enjoy learning the most was geography when we learn about might mariners and Active earth because we erupt volcanoes and about a village in Italy erupt it was fun.I enjoy going on a trip to one tree hill and camp we did are lot of cool things like rock climbing roller skating but my favourite was ten pin bowling and making pancakes.This year I improved the most in maths.

The best way I learn is talking with my friend about the things that we are doing.My best memories is going to one tree hill because it was funny and cool.I need to work harder at my writing because it needs to make sense.

1 comment:

kingstonL said...

Hi Jesiah

I liked your post about your 2010 reflection. I liked learning about Active earth because room15 got to erupt volcanos to. I heard that room14 was looking for the extension rewind movies so if you want to see my groups one type this in. http://peskingstonl.blogspot.com/2010/12/rewind.html#comments