Friday, July 8, 2011

Motat story



I was excited about going on a long trip to motat, I was freaked and scared when I went in to the tactile Dome because it was the first time I’ve been in there. My group Was Roman, Silas, and me. I went in there it was so dark like it was night time I hit my head on the start. My group was still at the and I was near the end I climbed and crawl down to the finish. I left my group in the tactile Dome. It was cool and scaring but I had so fun. Then we went to the arcade games it was exiting, it was free to play. the game that I was playing was the street fighter. My favorite game was the car game where you can drive. I challenge Dillon. He knows lot about cars. On the track he was losing but I Crash at the last lap, Zoom he came and strait he came and past me. I lost and he won.

It was time for lunch time after lunch. We went to the man that tells us more about inventions. We saw old things. We look at the different things that was invention. Then we look around the motat to see what kind of things that olden days had. Then we went back to school.We had so fun

No comments: