Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updating news

With the latest news that was updated by the New Zealand Herald had got me interested by reading it. It titled Family believer. This story takes place way back in 1968, when the mother of Jefferie Hill thought the he was buried
NZ Police and family thinks that he is dead under the hole at backyard of there house. I wounder why is he at the dead out in the backyard. Reading down the story it got my attention read on.

I will link the rest of the story to the New Zealand Herald. You can also read it for your self. It very interesting it has information about the person that die and family how do they feel.


1 comment:

Heremaia said...

This is just like the other one I commented on but this reason is diffrient it is because it doesn't make scene but the spelling is okay now.