Friday, September 7, 2012

Repost Paralympic

Paralympics, What is Paralympics? I have never heard of this, but when I research it on the web, there were many informations and one of them was, it is for the Paralysis people. I thought in my mind “Oh I wonder why it named Paralympics.

There are many different event that aren’t in Olympics, like Boccia(You throw a ball and who get's the closers to the White ball, wins)and Alpine(It like Snowboard or Skating on Ice). Also Bind athletic can also play Soccer. I watched some it, there are amazing, especially at controlling the ball. With out looking. WOW!

The flag has 3 basic colours that are cured, but it just like the Olympics flag. It means a lot. Those colours are Blue, Green and Red. These represent each and every Nations flag from around the world.


Here's some of the picture of the event, that I have told you.



No comments: