Thursday, June 2, 2011

Magic carpet story


Once upon a time my friends and I met a pirate named Captain Gold. We all lived on his ship and got up to mischief everyday. One day I told my friend Studamyer that I had found a magic carpet on the ship. I thought that we could have a holiday and fly to Long Beach in California. As we were flying over to America, Studamyer said to me, “I will surf the tallest and biggest waves in the world!” When we got to Long Beach the waves were strong but not as big as what Studamyer thought they would be. We spent the whole day catching waves.

I was floating in the shallow water while I waited for Studamyer to come back with the magic carpet to take us home. He came running back and told me that a pirate had stolen the magic carpet while we were surfing! Luckily I saw Captain Gold running back to his ship on the other side of the beach. We chased after him... He said yous should learn your lesson about taking some body stuff. "OK" said Studmayer and me

No comments: