Thursday, June 23, 2011

under dog


Something brushed up against my foot and my surprise turned to horror as I looked down and saw a massive tough muscly dog.His name is spicky. It was plain black and had sharp teeth and pointing claws. It is speedy and so furious. I freaked out and started running away from him he was to fast. I Dash to my house but he was still there. The next day he was still out He was coming and I went back home. I thought of a plan I made it. AN early morning I woke up to hide in the bush it was 8.0 clock he came out and wonder around the road. I got ready to throw my trap 1 2 3 throw. I got him yes I cheer never mess with king jesiah OK. Now I can go to school safe again. Spicky was gone away from the trap I through he was trap but it was hiding. I called him “spicky” where are you. Oh no here he come Bye bye sprinting away from him. At home said to my self Oh On he still here.
I told My friend to with me. I made a plan again. I through to my self I hope it works. Now the has come. He stare at I stare at him. I shouted now he was in the trap and couldn’t move yes it over. I was happy and I can go school happly ever after.


The End

No comments: