Friday, June 29, 2012

My favorite Place

Our topic for term 2 was Art Alive. We had a task set by our teacher. We had to take a picture of our favorite place around Pt England ground. Our class had to paint it in a artistic way.

I used my teacher’s camera and I took a lot of shot, but the one that I specially chose is this one. I got this photo because this is one of my favorite places around pt England area.

Picasso he is one of my favorite artist. I like his painting because it weird but it still interesting. I like his variety of mixture of colors. I am trying to make my picture occurred Iike his.

I really like my picture, it looks awesome but probably difficult to draw. It has lots of detail. I think I should put it higher to make it really like a bird view but let go with it.

Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: