Friday, June 29, 2012

My Favorited thing this term

Yes! it is nearly holidays, no more school time...finally.

This term we have one more week till holidays. Now we can have a break school. But this term we did some amazing stuff. These are the things I really like, Kiwi kick, we went to Tamaki college recenter.   

Kiwi kick is my favorite things that I like this term.  So let me tell you all the fun that I had, it started with a game .“flush” run!  After that warm up we got into a passing skill. One of the passes skill was drop-punt. My partner and I practices kicking to each other.

“Now it on” as I said to my mate, the game we played was bomb the teacher! It was a challenge  between the penguins and kiwis. As I stood up the penguins was locked and loaded. The penguins  kick, no one was good enough. The kiwis was ready bam! They kick, 3 teachers they hit. So now we lost.   

I am looking forward for next term, I wonder what we are study. Stay tuned because there's more to come...    

No comments: