Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tags Out Day

Waiting excitedly, to go to tags day out, I woke up and check outside. The weather was really bad, it was rainy like cats and dogs. He yawned” Oh! No! why is it rainy?”

Off I sprinted to school. He played for a while, and then he got change into his own gear.
He ask “ Mrs, look outside, it pouring with rain” then she answer “ No worries, we are playing somewhere else, and it would be sunny.”

We were lock and loaded, and off we went. We traveled for a long time but finally we made it. Many school were there, everyone were was warming up. “Yes! My favorite part, playing”

I was playing. We counted down, 5,4,3,2,1 and started. I ran, I passed the ball and try. WOW, it a try. We started getting score, and We won. We won most of our games, but we still had one more game, it was final.

They played against kedgley intermediate, when they played against them they were super good, they were like pros. But we still manage to score, we came runners up. It was a good, fun day. I am looking forward to next year.





 

No comments: