Friday, November 30, 2012

Toys

One of my favourite toys that I like and wish I had is RC Car, Helicopter and also Nerf Guns. If I was little boy, I would play all day with these toys. For big boys, I think they would like to play with bikes, and Play-stations, I know I would. Toddlers, they play soft things like teddy bears.

I remember when I had my first toy. I was only about 2 years old, it was Big, soft, bear. I really didn't like it very much but it was fun to play with. One my Favorited toys, is a remote control car, it was awesome, and I was only about 5 or 6 years old.I always play with it, it like something that I’m in love with.

If you had  to someone in your family a toy, what would it be? For me, I would make something that easy to make, and it fun to play with, for example slingshot, that would be heaps of fun.Also a crossbow out of paper or pencil.Maybe for kid a car made out of bottle. You can it for their Christmas present.

No comments: