Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kiwi Touch

Untitled“I can’t wait until kiwi touch”, I said to my mate. Yes! off we went to the field. We met a man that was coaching us, his name was Kevin.

was ready to play, but first we warm up with game, Octopus. Running around, getting tired quickly, I dash in the cones and sidestep trying to not get tag. The game was still going, finally the game finish. Yay!

After that we done some drills. Passing and more stuff. “Oh yes” Playing time. We were put into team, now we played, we score first and there was another ball and another one. So we were playing with 3 ball. It was awesome, I hope we can do this again.

1 comment:

Dillon said...

Hey Jesiah,
This is a really interesting story of yours. I really like the way you used diffrent words and awesome vocabulary.