Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Rope Dangle

Walking along, suddenly he spotted something red and a long rope. He went up to it, thinking” What is this? What does it do? How did it get there? I was curious until I pull it, it was interesting because it turn dark. I try it again because I wasn’t convince. Then it was daylight. Now I knew what happened.
I was having fun just pulling the rope. but something went wrong, It didn’t work I try it again still didn’t work. I think I broke the sun. I heard someone coming so quickly ran off. While I was running I was thinking “O.M.G what have I done”


Wondering what this red rope is and how It got there, I was curious to not pull it but at school I got told not to pull it. So I walked away suddenly it got dark I was wondering what happen. but I just kept on walking. It was suddenly daylight.

Something was going on I was really annoyed. I got home and turned on all my lights and went out again looking for that person who was doing that. Once I got to the mountain I saw a big pile of rope right in front of my eyes. Then I realised someone pulled the rope.

No comments: