Thursday, May 30, 2013

Big Burgers

Waking up with an empty growling stomach, Htawara yelled “Oh! I’m hungry!” Quickly going to cupboard, he was really frustrated because there was no food to eat. Rocky just sat there thinking, What am I going to do now?
Looking outside the window Htawara saw RVea burgers. “Hey I will go check that out” Htawara said to himself. Getting change, off he walked out the door, towards RVea Burgers. Finally taking the first step in RVea Burgers, Wow! Waiting patiently in line for a burger. Waiting, waiting and waiting. YES! My turned to order said Htawara. The man that work said may I take your order. Yes, then he look up. I will take a special deluxe burger. It will be served asap.


As it arrive,. He exclaimed He had never ever seen something like this. Htawara stared at it, 10 seconds later, Htawara was going hard out, just munching it. Taking piece by piece and stuffing it in his big mouth.


Finishing his deluxe, he went happy home. But that not the end. About 3 hours later Htawara started to vomit. The past few days his sickness was gone. Htawara shouted “ I’m never going near RVea Burgers ever again.        









No comments: