Friday, May 10, 2013

Making Bread with Mother King

IMG_0418

Today, we made a tray of very delicious bread. We also had miss kings mum come to teach us how to make the bread. Mixing and pouring, we put together all the ingredients into a big bowl.
After we put together all the things in and mixed it all up it turned into dough we put it on the table. We then kneaded the dough and made it into all shapes and sizes.



On the tray and ready to go into the oven. We waited for at least ten minutes. Waiting patiently, out came the bread. It looked really YUM. I wanted to eat it ASAP as it came out. Quickly power walking to class, I jumped like a wild animal because I really wanted to munch it like a boss.  

Grabbing my bread roll, I cut it in half and I spread the butter all inside. Then I popped it in my mouth and it tasted sweet and delicious. lets hope we can make some more someday. I would just like to say thanks to mother king for getting the ingredients and giving up her time to show us how to make bread. If you would like to make some bread of your own here is the recipe

2 comments:

Mateo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mateo said...

Hi Jesiah

The way you explain about the bread made me fill hungry.It looked really nice on the picture.keep the good work up.