Friday, November 25, 2011

athletics

Early Wednesday morning novmeber 23 PT England had athletics. We change into school colors. People had faces painted. Room16 walked to our ages and lined up. the pray. And we were lock and load and ready to come first. our first event was triple jump it was a new thing for me. A man from the Auckland sport academy came and helps us.Some people had a practiced run. Now it our real one one two three. Yes I cheer and came first whoopee!!! While that was we keep going on and on until morning tea. All of us ate our lunch and was ready for our next events. It was high jump. Quickly dashing and hop over the top of the pole to be remaining through the next height. Not that many people was in the high jump. 3 boys remaining in it. I was last and the only one I knew I had to make it to come first. Yeah boy. My favorites part was sprinting because I race the fast boys and coming first.

1 comment:

Gianna said...

WOW!you got a really good story and picture you must of had a good time