Thursday, November 10, 2011

Film festval

Wow I am very exited about going to the movies and watching movies from our school. We went on bus but year 6 had to take 2 or 1 little kids. so we can look after them. As we went on a bus I was playing with my little friends. His name was william but I called him will. We play a new that he told me. Instead of rock paper sissiors it bunny carrot gun. He always beat me.

It was time me and William walk through to the others and when we got there William was very glad and happy. We look at the others when they came out there were lot of them Tamaki primary, St Pius, Glen-brae, and even Intermideit and collage too. As we went inside we sat down and waited. The introduction started. My little friends was so excited because it was his first. The movies started. Then we watched.

2 comments:

Jenifer Stovall said...

Jesiah,
Hi! My name is Jeni Stovall and I am in College at the University of South Alabama. I loved reading about your trip. I see that you had a good time at the film festival with your little friend William.
I have a small suggestion to make your writing better though, and that is to write your posts in Microsoft Word before you put them on your blog so that you can make sure there are no grammar or spelling issues.
Other than that you did a great job on your post! Keep up the good work and have a great rest of the school year!

whitney said...

Hey Jesiah,

My name is Whitney Watson and I am taking Dr. Strange’s edm310 class at the University of South Alabama. I’m glad that you enjoyed your trip. It must have been fun to get to play games with your friend on the bus. Make sure that you are proofreading your post! Thank you for letting me read your post. Continue the good work!