Monday, November 21, 2011

Camp Benzton

cLast week Year 6 went on a camp at kawai island on Tuesday. Early in the morning year 6 line up and waited. The first group that went was Katz and kawai. They went and pack there staff under bus, and away they go. next bus came we went inside it big buses. The Bus was going and parents wave goodbye. When we left I was so afraid because it was my first time. while sitting down we went past Glen Innes. Off went to Auckland. I was so bored but Mrs Barks had an I- phone It had games we played it. It was called Flip the cup. As we were nearly there we went past Auckland. I through Wow! We made it to the sand spit. As waiting for the ferry boat. We had Morning tea. The helpers and teachers pack the bag and putting on the side of the boat. We went up the sit. The tourist there too. During the travel we did the haka to represented Pt England School.





My favorite part was Abseiling because you can climb and go down it just like rock climbing. They talk about safety rules and how it works. It was my turn and then stud put on gear as I went up a girl karma was controlling me. I was so scared but as came down I was use to it. I came down I was excited that won't to do it I again.

No comments: